Monday, December 5, 2011

Going the Extra Step


From Susan:
On November 9, I took the H2 bus, terminating at Tenleytown. I am recovering from eye surgery and had a shield taped over one eye, which left me blind on that side with very poor depth perception.

Expecting the bus to turn around and go back down Wisconsin Avenue, I rode to the end and discovered that the driver was going to go back to the garage.

I explained that I'd hoped to ride the bus to the other side of Wisconsin, since I was nervous about crossing the busy street.

The driver - Ms. Arlene Glenn (or Glynn) very kindly walked me across Wisconsin Avenue.

She was very nice about it, and I truly appreciated her taking the time to help me.
Other items:
Think you can sue Metro? Think again. (Examiner)
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Site Meter